Modern Aluminum Rope Weave Wicker Bar Stool
- Ake Bar Stool design has a curved backrest allowing for comfortable lumbar support.
- Built using a luxurious combination of materials consisting of handwoven rope, aluminum, and teak.
- The modern aluminum wicker bar stool is handwoven, made from a technique called poly twisted.
- A cover in rope optic consists of 100% polypropylene, a synthetic fiber that is very resistant to abrasion and scarcely absorbs moisture, providing comfort and is perfectly suited to outdoor use.
- The wicker bar stool’s frame is powder-coated aluminum which achieves high quality, and a durable finish that will extend the life of any metal ensuring continued aesthetic appeal.
- The seat is crafted from Grade A, high-quality teak, naturally resistant to outdoor elements including rain, UV light, rapid temperature changes, etc., leaving furniture unaffected maintaining its beauty and durability.
- Ideal for Hospitality, Commercial, Hotel, Restaurant, or Residential Luxury Design.
- Chair frame available in multiple colors: Matte white, black, and taupe.
- The weave is available in four colors: Beige, Brown, Black, and Light Grey.
- Optional cushions with Quick Dry cushions are available.
Collection dimensions and pricing:
20″ x 22″ x 38″
Weaving Colors: ( PT1) Beige, (PT2) Brown, (PT3) Black and (PT4) Light Grey
Frame Colors: Matte White, Black, and Taupe.