Modern Aluminum Rope Dining Retro Wicker Chair
- Crafted using stainless steel and synthetic rattan, our retro wicker chair is a stunning addition to any room.
- The seating area is ergonomically structured allowing for maximum comfort.
- The sleek frame of the retro wicker chair is made from stainless steel providing long-lasting durability and protection against rust.
- The synthetic rattan is 100% polypropylene, a synthetic fiber that is very resistant to abrasion and scarcely absorbs moisture, providing comfort and is perfectly suited to outdoor use.
- Ideal for Hospitality, Commercial, Hotel, Restaurant, or Residential Luxury Design.
- The rattan weave of the retro wicker chair is available in four different patterns giving greater creativity to complete any design concept.
- Color options for the weaving available: Cream-Fishbone, (PR3) Ash Black, (PM1) Silver, (PM2) Grey, (PM3) Taupe, and (PM4) Black weaving.
- 24″ x 22″ x 31″
With an option for fine brush or matte black and powder coated stainless steel
• 1×1 – There is one vertical strap for every horizontal strap. 1×1 weaving can be made sparse, creating an open weaving similar to those found in tennis racquets.
• 2×1 – This is the most common weaving pattern, as it can be done with every profile. 2×1 means that there is one horizontal strap going for every 2 vertical straps.
• Fishbone – also known as a 3×3 weaving, this creates a densely packed, double-layered pattern. When woven using at least two colours in a certain way, it can be used to create a houndstooth pattern.
• Octagonal – refers to the shape of the opening or negative space created by this traditional weaving pattern. The octagonal weave can be reasonably challenging on curved frames.