Ari 2 Seater Removable Back Modular Platform Sofa Urban
Ari 2 Seater Removable Back Modular Platform Sofa Urban. Collection has endless style and flexibility. Removable backrests allow you to transform the base platform elements from a sectional sofa, 1, 2 and 3 seat single sofas, chaise and daybed at will. To create a sectional sofa, simply add an extra back rest and side cushion for the corner. Can be used on any of the chair, 2 seat or 3 seat units. Create a daybed by using a 2 seater base element with one backrest.
Adjustable height legs allow 3 different seat height options, so you can choose between a low for a young hip lounge area, medium or high seating position for a more transitional arrangement.
Timeless European designs in sleek clean lines, ethically produced with long lasting quality and comfort create today’s luxury garden furniture for a true urban and beachfront oasis!
QuickDry foam padding allows water to pass through, therefore avoiding the formation of mold or mildew and ensuring a quick drying process. These cushions are made with luxury European Sunbrella removable covers, providing you with a quick and easy clean.
- Choose from black or anthracite black frames.
- All frames are made with powder coated aluminum which is extremely durable, robust and completely weather resistant.
- Complete with sumptuous outdoor cushions for the comfort you would expect in a luxury oasis lounge.
- Cushions have QuickDry Foam inserts.
- Cushion fabrics are available in a choice of weather proof, fade and stain resistant fabrics from Sunbrella Solids and Luxe collection.
- Fade, Mildew & Rust resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- COM fabrics also available.
- Warehouse approx 2 weeks express shipping
- 18-24 weeks container order
- Daybed: 71″ x 71″ x 27″ seat height
- Club Chair 35″ x 9″/11″/13″ x 35″
- 2-Seater Sofa 71″ x 9″/11″/13″ x 35″
- 3-Seater Sofa 106″ x 9″/11″/13″ x 35″
- Modular Side Table 17″ x 9″/11″/13″ x 35″
- Coffee Table 35″ x 9″/11″/13″/ x 35″
- Chaise Lounger 88″ x 29″ x 11″
Powder Coated Aluminum
Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. In addition, it is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, aluminum makes up about 8% of the earth’s crust. It is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Importantly, it is the most abundant metal in the crust, though it is less common in the mantle below.
Likewise, powder coating is widely considered to be the ideal method of decorating and protecting aluminum components, products, and parts. By electrostatically spraying and fusing this mixture of pigments and resins onto a surface, you can achieve a high-quality, extremely durable finish that will extend the life of your metal and ensure its continued aesthetic appeal.
Quick-Dry Foam Cushion
QuickDry foams are suited for outdoor use where moisture and precipitation like rain are prevalent. In detail, the large open cells provide a degree of airflow not present in other foams. Which allows it to dry quickly, even after complete saturation. Also, the QuickDry foam formula is anti-microbial and helps suppress microorganism growth, common in damp areas. Because of the anti-microbial formula and air circulation, QuickDry foam is the perfect material to be used in outdoor furniture.