Anne 1 Rope Club Chair
The Anne rope collection exudes a timeless elegance and charm. Using the highest quality soft flat Italian all-weather rope in black or grey melange fade resistant embracing powder coated aluminum frame in charcoal or white.
Use this chair as a stand alone piece or pair it with the complete Anne Collection that includes a 2.5 seater sofa, double daybed lounge and dining chair.
European Sunbrella in luxury Natte. Cushions are removable and inner cushion is made with QuickDry foam that means the water passes straight through and never truly penetrates the cushion. Perfect for areas like Florida with sudden rain showers.
The armchair is weatherproof and designed for outdoor use. In order to protect your patio furniture from dirt and extreme weather, we advise you to store the furniture in the protected area if it is not used for a long time, or use our suitable protective covers.
QuickDry foam padding allows water to pass through, therefore avoiding the formation of mold or mildew and ensuring a quick drying process. These cushions are made with luxury European Sunbrella removable covers, providing you with a quick and easy clean.
- Choose from white or anthracite frames.
- All frames are made with powder coated aluminum which is extremely durable, robust and weather resistant.
- Sumptuous outdoor cushions for the comfort you would expect in a luxury oasis lounge.
- Cushions have QuickDry Foam inserts.
- Cushion fabrics are available in a choice of weather proof, fade and stain resistant fabrics from Sunbrella Solids and Luxe European collection.
- Fade, Mildew & Rust resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- COM fabrics also available.
- Warehouse approx 6 weeks Sea Freight
Dimensions & Pricing
Prices include removable European Collection Sunbrella Luxe Natte Grey w QuickDry Foam inserts…
- 1 Seat Club Chair 30.5″ x 34.5″ x 30″ $1999
- 2.5-Seater Sofa 65.5″ x 34.5″ x 30″ $3799
- Double Daybed 66″ x 67.5″ x 30″ $6599
- Dining Chair 23″ x 25.5″ x 30″ $999
- Bar Stool 20.5″ x 22.5″ x 42″ $1199
Powder Coated Aluminum
Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. In addition, it is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, aluminum makes up about 8% of the earth’s crust. It is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Importantly, it is the most abundant metal in the crust, though it is less common in the mantle below.
Likewise, powder coating is widely considered to be the ideal method of decorating and protecting aluminum components, products, and parts. By electrostatically spraying and fusing this mixture of pigments and resins onto a surface, you can achieve a high-quality, extremely durable finish that will extend the life of your metal and ensure its continued aesthetic appeal.
Quick-Dry Foam Cushion
QuickDry foams are suited for outdoor use where moisture and precipitation like rain are prevalent. In detail, the large open cells provide a degree of airflow not present in other foams. Which allows it to dry quickly, even after complete saturation. Also, the QuickDry foam formula is anti-microbial and helps suppress microorganism growth, common in damp areas. Because of the anti-microbial formula and air circulation, QuickDry foam is the perfect material to be used in outdoor furniture.