Aron 3 Seater Sofa
Aron 3 Seater Sofa is a contemporary twist on today’s teak sofa. Clean lines, floating platform base, removable backrest, Quickdry foam and removable luxury European Sunbrella outdoor fabric cushions.
Choose white or anthracite powder coated base with teak frame. This unique design lets cushions sit on inner powder coated aluminum frames minimizing maintenance and any chance of teak fading into cushions.
- Choose from white or anthracite black base with teak frames.
- All frames are made with powder coated aluminum which is extremely durable, robust and weather resistant.
- Complete with sumptuous outdoor cushions for the comfort you would expect in a luxury oasis lounge.
- Cushions have QuickDry Foam inserts.
- Cushion fabrics are available in a choice of weather proof, fade and stain resistant fabrics from Sunbrella Solids and Luxe collection.
- Fade, Mildew & Rust resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- COM fabrics also available.
- Warehouse approx 6 weeks Sea Freight
Dimensions & Pricing
Product price listed reflects 3-Seater platform, 3 Alu backrests and 3 single center cushion sets
- 2-Seater Element: 90″ x 35″ x 9″ $3996
- 3-Seater Element: 126″ x 35″ x 9″ $4519
- Single Center Seat & Back Cushion Luxe Natte European Edition Sunbrella w Quickdry Foam $1190
- Backrest Alu $490
- Armrest Attachment $490
- Self Standing Cantilever Side Table Alu $690
- Square Corner Coffee Table 35″ x 35″ x 9″ $2590
- Round Coffee Table 35″ x 14″ $1590
- Side Table 18″ x 18″ x 20″
Powder Coated Aluminum
Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. In addition, it is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, aluminum makes up about 8% of the earth’s crust. It is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Importantly, it is the most abundant metal in the crust, though it is less common in the mantle below.
Likewise, powder coating is widely considered to be the ideal method of decorating and protecting aluminum components, products, and parts. By electrostatically spraying and fusing this mixture of pigments and resins onto a surface, you can achieve a high-quality, extremely durable finish that will extend the life of your metal and ensure its continued aesthetic appeal.
Quick-Dry Foam Cushion
QuickDry foams are suited for outdoor use where moisture and precipitation like rain are prevalent. In detail, the large open cells provide a degree of airflow not present in other foams. Which allows it to dry quickly, even after complete saturation. Also, the QuickDry foam formula is anti-microbial and helps suppress microorganism growth, common in damp areas. Because of the anti-microbial formula and air circulation, QuickDry foam is the perfect material to be used in outdoor furniture.
Grade A teak is the highest quality teak wood. Hence, it refers to timber taken from the center of the log (heartwood) of a fully mature tree. In addition, grade A teak can be easily recognized by a golden brown color, close grains and glossy surface. Therefore, it is high in teak natural oils which play the key role in the teak’s outstanding resistance to outdoor elements. As a result the teak wood is protected from unfavorable weather elements and repelling insects. However, it only makes up about a fifth to one quarter of the log. Which results in its high price.