Modern Teak Aluminum Rope Rocking Chair
Modern teak aluminum rope rocking chair is unique and stylish. It adds sophistication and style to any outdoor setting, it is also designed to be reliably balanced as it rocks. So, you don’t have to worry about falling over while having a relaxed time.
The modern teak aluminum rope rocking chair combines teak and wicker, an ergonomic design. Allowing it to be paired with almost any table in our collection. The comfortable seat which is made like a basket makes it ideal for all ages. The teak legs also create a retro look that is well suited to both indoor and outdoor restaurants.
This Rocking chair comes in different patterns and design, and combines grade A teak with stainless steel hardware to create a sleek and elegant look for modernism enthusiasts. The woven pattern of synthetic rattan on the aluminum frame comes in several options and colors. Available also as a dining chair.
Teak is said to be a perfect material for outdoor furniture. This tropical hardwood that is native to the Far East is extremely strong and durable. However, most important of all, is that it is naturally resistant to outdoor elements. Which includes rain, UV light, rapid temperature changes, wood eating insects, etc. On the other hand, if left outdoors year round without any protection, teak garden furniture remains unaffected. This is in relation to its beauty and durability, depending on which teak grade it is made of.
Teak wood is available in three different quality grades. Which plays the key role in outdoor performance and durability of the furniture. Therefore, it is highly important to know what the difference is between teak grades and how to distinguish between them.
Grade A Teak
Grade A teak is the highest quality teak wood. Hence, it refers to timber taken from the center of the log (heartwood) of a fully mature tree. In addition, grade A teak can be easily recognized by a golden brown color, close grains and glossy surface. Therefore, it is high in teak natural oils which play the key role in the teak’s outstanding resistance to outdoor elements. As a result the teak wood is protected from unfavorable weather elements and repelling insects. However, it only makes up about a fifth to one quarter of the log. Which results in its high price.
Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. In addition, it is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, aluminum makes up about 8% of the earth’s crust. It is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Importantly, it is the most abundant metal in the crust, though it is less common in the mantle below.
Lead time delivery
- Warehouse approx 2 weeks express shipping, 6-12 weeks sea freight
- 18-24 weeks container order
Dimensions: Modern Teak Aluminum Rope Rocking Chair Ellis Stellar
24″ x 29″ x 31″
Finishes available: Modern Teak Aluminum Rope Rocking Chair
(PL2) Brown-Octagonal weaving, (PL4) Brown, (PL11) Cream-Fishbone weaving (PS2) Dark Honey, (PR3) Ash Black, (PR5) Light Brown (PR10) Cream and (PR11) White and Grey
• 1×1 – There is one vertical strap for every horizontal strap. 1×1 weaving can be made sparse, creating an open weaving similar to those found in tennis racquets.
• 2×1 – This is the most common weaving pattern, as it can be done with every profile. 2×1 means that there is one horizontal strap going for every 2 vertical straps.
• Fishbone – also known as a 3×3 weaving, this creates a densely packed, double layered pattern. When woven using at least two colours in a certain way, it can be used to create a houndstooth pattern.
• Octagonal – refers the shape of the opening or negative space created by this traditional weaving pattern. The octagonal weave can be reasonably challenging on curved frames.
Grade A teak
Synthetic rattan on aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware.