3 Seater Sofa Removable Backrest
The Bonn 3 Seater Sofa with removable back has endless style and flexibility. Removable backrests allow you to transform the base platform elements from 1, 2 and 3 seat single seats to sectional sofa and daybed lounge at will.
To create a sectional sofa, simply add an extra back rest and side cushion for the corner. Attachable coffee table available in teak or ceramic marble. Can be used on any of the chair, 2 seat or 3 seat units. Create a chaise by using a 2 seat base elements with one backrest or put two together to create a daybed.
Timeless European designs in sleek clean lines, ethically produced with long lasting quality and comfort create today’s luxury garden furniture for a true urban and beachfront oasis!
- Choose from white or anthracite black frames.
- All frames are made with powder coated aluminum which is extremely durable, robust and weather resistant.
- Sumptuous outdoor cushions for the comfort you would expect in a luxury oasis lounge.
- Cushions have QuickDry Foam inserts.
- Cushion fabrics are available in a choice of weather proof, fade and stain resistant fabrics from Sunbrella Solids and Luxe European collection.
- Fade, Mildew & Rust resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- COM fabrics also available.
- Warehouse approx 6 weeks Sea Freight
Dimensions & Pricing
Product price listed reflects 3-Seater platform, 3 Alu backrests and 3 single center cushion sets
- 1 Seat Platform Base 35.5″ x 9.5″ x 35.5″ $1590
- 2-Seater Platform Base 71″ x 9.5″ x 35.5″ $1990
- 3-Seater Platform Base 106.5″ x 9.5 ” x 35.5″ $2860
- Single Center Seat & Back Cushion Luxe Natte European Edition Sunbrella w Quickdry Foam $1190
- Single Corner Seat & Back Cushion Luxe Natte European Edition Sunbrella w Quickdry Foam $1550
- Backrest Alu $490, Rope $550
- Self Standing Cantiever Side Table $690
Powder Coated Aluminum
Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. In addition, it is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, aluminum makes up about 8% of the earth’s crust. It is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Importantly, it is the most abundant metal in the crust, though it is less common in the mantle below.
Likewise, powder coating is widely considered to be the ideal method of decorating and protecting aluminum components, products, and parts. By electrostatically spraying and fusing this mixture of pigments and resins onto a surface, you can achieve a high-quality, extremely durable finish that will extend the life of your metal and ensure its continued aesthetic appeal.
Quick-Dry Foam Cushion
QuickDry foams are suited for outdoor use where moisture and precipitation like rain are prevalent. In detail, the large open cells provide a degree of airflow not present in other foams. Which allows it to dry quickly, even after complete saturation. Also, the QuickDry foam formula is anti-microbial and helps suppress microorganism growth, common in damp areas. Because of the anti-microbial formula and air circulation, QuickDry foam is the perfect material to be used in outdoor furniture.