Aaron Round Teak Coffee Table Urban
Aaron Round Teak Coffee Table is stylish yet urban, perfect fit for any contemporary home. Also, it is ideal for outdoor or indoor use due to its versatility in style and weather resistance.
The high grade materials that are used to build this modern teak and black aluminum side table ensures that it’s long lasting, guaranteeing you getting your moneys worth.
- Choose from black or anthracite black frames.
- All frames are made with powder coated aluminum which is extremely durable, robust and completely weather resistant.
- Complete with sumptuous outdoor cushions for the comfort you would expect in a luxury oasis lounge.
- Cushions have QuickDry Foam inserts.
- Cushion fabrics are available in a choice of weather proof, fade and stain resistant fabrics from Sunbrella Solids and Luxe collection.
- Fade, Mildew & Rust resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- COM fabrics also available.
- Warehouse approx 2 weeks express shipping
- 18-24 weeks container order
- Round Coffee Table 35″ x 14″
- Coffee Table 35″ x 35″ x 9″
- Side Table 18″ x 18″ x 20″
- 2-Seater Element: 90″ x 35″ x 9″
- 3-Seater Element: 126″ x 35″ x 9″
Grade A Teak
Grade A teak is the highest quality teak wood. Hence, it refers to timber taken from the center of the log (heartwood) of a fully mature tree. In addition, grade A teak can be easily recognized by a golden brown color, close grains and glossy surface. Therefore, it is high in teak natural oils which play the key role in the teak’s outstanding resistance to outdoor elements. As a result the teak wood is protected from unfavorable weather elements and repelling insects. However, it only makes up about a fifth to one quarter of the log. Which results in its high price.
Powder Coated Aluminum
Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. In addition, it is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, aluminum makes up about 8% of the earth’s crust. It is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Importantly, it is the most abundant metal in the crust, though it is less common in the mantle below.
Likewise, powder coating is widely considered to be the ideal method of decorating and protecting aluminum components, products, and parts. By electrostatically spraying and fusing this mixture of pigments and resins onto a surface, you can achieve a high-quality, extremely durable finish that will extend the life of your metal and ensure its continued aesthetic appeal.