Aaron 2 Seater Sofa Urban
Aaron 2 Seater Sofa Urban is a contemporary twist on today’s teak and modern powder coated aluminum frames, therefore giving you a unique style and design.
The Aaron 2 Seater Sofa Urban cushions are equipped with removable covers, making it easy to wash. Additionally, the cushions are weather resistant, the luxury European Sunbrella fabrics are made with QuickDry foam inserts.
The aforementioned qualities of the Aaron modern teak and aluminum 2 seater sofa all underscores it’s versatility, adaptability and accommodating nature. Which also shows that buying will not be regretted as only the best materials are used to create our pieces which promises longevity.
- Choose from black or anthracite black frames.
- All frames are made with powder coated aluminum which is extremely durable, robust and completely weather resistant.
- Complete with sumptuous outdoor cushions for the comfort you would expect in a luxury oasis lounge.
- Cushions have QuickDry Foam inserts.
- Cushion fabrics are available in a choice of weather proof, fade and stain resistant fabrics from Sunbrella Solids and Luxe collection.
- Fade, Mildew & Rust resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- COM fabrics also available.
Frames usually available and ready to ship. Cushions depend on choice options.
- 2-Seater Element: 90″ x 35″ x 9″
- 3-Seater Element: 126″ x 35″ x 9″
- Coffee Table 35″ x 35″ x 9″
- Round Coffee Table 35″ x 14″
- Side Table 18″ x 18″ x 20″
Grade A Teak
Grade A teak is the highest quality teak wood. Hence, it refers to timber taken from the center of the log (heartwood) of a fully mature tree. In addition, grade A teak can be easily recognized by a golden brown color, close grains and glossy surface. Therefore, it is high in teak natural oils which play the key role in the teak’s outstanding resistance to outdoor elements. As a result the teak wood is protected from unfavorable weather elements and repelling insects. However, it only makes up about a fifth to one quarter of the log. Which results in its high price.
Powder Coated Aluminum
Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. In addition, it is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal in the boron group. By mass, aluminum makes up about 8% of the earth’s crust. It is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Importantly, it is the most abundant metal in the crust, though it is less common in the mantle below.
Likewise, powder coating is widely considered to be the ideal method of decorating and protecting aluminum components, products, and parts. By electrostatically spraying and fusing this mixture of pigments and resins onto a surface, you can achieve a high-quality, extremely durable finish that will extend the life of your metal and ensure its continued aesthetic appeal.
Quick-Dry Foam Cushion
QuickDry foams are suited for outdoor use where moisture and precipitation like rain is prevalent. In detail, the large open cells provide a degree of airflow not present in other foams. Which allows it to dry quickly, even after complete saturation. Also, the QuickDry foam formula is anti-microbial and helps suppress microorganism growth, common in damp areas. Because of the anti-microbial formula and air circulation, QuickDry foam is the perfect material to be used in outdoor furniture.